Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Major Reward

So I entered a couple ketchup commercials in this contest for Heinz (you may have heard of them) Anyway, the grand prize was 57,000 dollars because they have 57 varieties. I did not win that, however I did win the above. Its got my name on it and everything, and that's just as cool. The good news is that they have a new contest that just started called "Top This Take 2" which ends in March. This means that I can actually come up with a good idea and not just throw something together at the last minute. If anyone wants to make a commercial let me know. To see some crappy loser commercials go here.

4 comments:

JT said...

Awesome. I would assist in the making of said commercial, but I live roughly 12 billion miles away.

Benjamin said...

Where do you live, Neptune?

You can always offer moral support.

JT said...

Moral support it is.

And I actually don't know how far SC is from WI, but on my limited travel budget, it may as well be Neptune...or Planet X.

Benjamin said...

Planet X? Is that near Planet Y and Z?