Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Fun With Drawing Pad

Hope everyone had a happy new year. The above is a self portrait I drew whilst practicing on the new pad. I gots to get good enough to start the graphic novel (I will talk about that more on a later date) Speaking of drawing pads, mine isn't paid for yet. If anyone would like to pledge their support with a monetary donation, I have opened a new web store filled with some Killer swag located at this part of the interweb. The link is also in the sidebar. Like I said before, I need to get my rad drawing pad skills together to make some majik happen. If anyone wants me to doodle them a picture leave a comment over at Play'n in the Sand, and I will get right on that.

Later,
The ALLmighty Benjamin

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

Damn you Don Majkowski!!!

Celia said...

Yeah Don Majkowski--screw you!

Anonymous said...

hi there sandboxfilms.blogspot.com blogger discovered your blog via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James