Saturday, March 28, 2009

Me, Dan, and a Bottle of Vodka

Thursday I waited in line for two hours at a Woodman's of ALL places to meet the man, the myth, the legend, Dan Aykroyd and buy his tastie Vodka that comes in an awesome glass skull. I didn't really get to say much to the man. There was only enough time for an autographed bottle and a quick hand shake photo op. there were a lot of people in line behind me and I think Mr. Aykroyd was in for a long night. If I were the man I think I might have gone through more than a few of thosse bottles before the night was through.

For more information on Crystal Head Vodka, watch this video:



Also, to those who live in the Madison, WI viewing area, I will be doing a cooking segment on Weekend Morning Live on NBC 15 between 8:30 and 9:00 in the AM. It's early, so don't forget to set your DVR's. If you don't live in the Madison area, I will put the segment on the youtube sometime in the near future.

No comments: