Friday, April 04, 2008

CAT FIGHT

I would like to introduce you to the newest member of Killer SandBox family. This is Bella. She was given up by her previous family cause she slept with the baby. Weighing in at 2 ponds 7 ounces (I made that figure up, I have no idea how much she weighs) she is rather small for a three-year-old.

She can be a sweetheart, but she hasn't quite adjusted to Frank yet. Even though Frank is four times her size, she still managed to come out on top as the undisputed champion of the Killer SandBox household.

4 comments:

The CDP. said...

Love the catfight. Bella rules.

Are you almost at Post #100?

Benjamin said...

"Cat Fight" is post number number 91, so I should make post 100 by sometime in July :)

DifferentDamage said...

July 2009?

Benjamin said...

If you're Lucky.

I was thinking more like 2011.