Friday, March 07, 2008

Please Vote and Tell Your Friends


My pitch is complete and entered into Avid's "Perfect Pitch" Contest please click here and exercise your right to vote (Only if you're going to vote for my video) and tell ALL your friends to as well. Hopefully I can get this script that I have been playing around with for the past 5 years finally made. Here is how to vote:

Make sure your vote counts!
Please note that in order to cast your vote for a pitch, you must click on "favorite" below the video. Comments that were posted in order to cast a vote before the rules were updated on Feb. 7, 2008 will still count as a valid vote for the corresponding video submission. If you posted a comment after Feb. 7 in order to vote for a video, you need to add the video to your favorites for it to count. Once an entry has been selected as a favorite, it will appear as “favorited,” confirming that a vote has been cast. Visitors are limited to one vote per video and may vote on an unlimited number of videos.

I think you might have to register with imeem.com to vote. I know it's a little bit of a hassle, but I think I'm worth it. I almost forgot, the votes have to be in by April first. The top 20 pitches then move on to round two.

A big thank you in advance to everyone who votes.

-Benjamin

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Tell ALL your friends :)